Standard transpallet on air pads - 10 tons capacity
Your activity requires handling of light or heavy loads, regularly or occasionally.
You employ for that purpose traditional handling systems that could give rise in your situation to one ore more of the following problems:
· clumsy wheeled transporters require lengthy and repeated movements;
· brittle goods, requiring special attention;
· overhead cranes at top of lifting capacity;
· poor floors, not adapted to local loads;
· irremovable ways where tracks are required.
Did you know that LEVITANS air pads may help in handling and closely positioning your loads, also allowing for substantial savings in the cost of handling equipment?
The technique of LEVITANS transporters and transpallets is more than 20 years old and represents a well established industial standard in developed countries.
1. Handling on floors
· Circular pads: with low and large lifting height
· Modular systems: very flexible in use, a single set of pads may be used on multiple equipments
· Load modules
· Swing load modules: air bearing coupled to wheels
· Crawled modules: where floors are very poor
· Tailored installations: turnkey installation including compressors, air supply piping, floor preparation, etc.
2. Handling on tables
· Die/mold handling systems: for heavy equipment (movement with virtually zero force), and for light equipment (accurate and fast positioning)
· Soft shoes: the solution for machine configuration changes
· Plastic shoes: the solution for minimal space and for floors with discontinuities
3. Handling on machined surfaces
· Rigid shoes
Platform 5 tons
Of simple use
LEVITANS air pad relies on the creation of an air film between the soil and the pad, that may be supplied by common industrial compressed air supply systems.
The friction is virtually reduced to zero and the load may be moved with minimal effort.
Owing to the cooperation of an inflatable rubber lip and of a pneumatic hinge, used as the suspension, the air pad LEVITANS evolves easily over the floor ondulations.
The air pad moves in every direction. It allows lateral movements and rotations on location with a maximum of ease: loads are positioned fast and precise.
It improves productivity...
Owing to its ease of use, the air pad LEVITANS does not require skilled personnel and requires less personnel in handling operations.
It's ease in any movement allows the manipulation of delicate or precious goods with a maximum of safety.
Handling time is appreciably reduced: machine configuration changes will appreciably reduce required time.
...with no maintenance
The air pad LEVITANS requires no planned maintenance operations: there is no consumption for a correct installation. Replacement parts, in case of accident, are small and with low cost.
It protects your floors...
The best results of LEVITANS system is obtained on a flat non porous surface.
Principle of the air pad
However, as the bearing pressure is limited, the pad
LEVITANS may move on poorly resistant floors, and avoids the damages found with systems on wheels: the floor is preserved.
...and your installations
LEVITANS air pad is used for moving very heavy objects with safety (it lifts up no more than 20 mm). So no heavy lifting equipment will be required, and no consequent modifications of building structure.
Cable reel 40 tons
Rocket section 30 tons